We at Rexford Capital, Inc. respect your financial privacy.
We recognize that you have provided us with private
personal financial information, and we want you to have a thorough
knowledge and understanding of our policy regarding that information.
We collect your personal financial information from
the following sources:
• Information you have given us, such as investment
advisory agreements, brokerage account applications and other documents
completed while opening and maintaining your accounts with us.
• Information you have given us verbally
• Information we have received from third parties,
such as brokerage firms, outside managers and banks, regarding your
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal financial
information about you to anyone, with the following exceptions:
• When we are required to execute transactions
for your account or to otherwise provide services at your request.
• When you have specifically authorized and
directed us to do so
• When required by law, such as during federal
or state regulators' examinations of our books and records.
Our firm maintains stringent physical, electronic and
procedural safeguards to protect your privacy.